Nautical Magazine reporting about Fairs, Shipyards, latest Yacht Models, Ports, Regattas, Destinations, Traveling, Nautical Law, Private Jets, Ports, Beaches, Luxury Hotels near ports, Events, Ecology, etc.
- more than 4000 articles, 40.000 photos, 1.200 videos
- more than 1 million page views a year
- in 7 languages with different content (main edition english)
The magazine was launched 2010 by Mr. Moreau just to support the marketing of CharterEventos, a yacht charter agency founded with friends on the Spanish coast. There was no business model planned, but the magazine became more successful as planned.
Later in 2015/16 when he reached 4000 articles in English, Spanish and German and had about 1.2 mill visitors, he changed the layout to fit mobile devices, added 4 more languages (French, Italian, Russian, Chinese) and gave the magazine a new focus.
The journalistic orientation will also focus more on Europe-Asia, products and personalities. SocialMedia channels will be restructured and advertising integrated. The changes will be visible through 2017/18.
- online since August 2010 in English, Spanish, German.
- since 2015 also in French, Italian, Russian, Chinese.
the magazine is published in 7 languages with different content.
Main edition English.
| English (Main edition)
- Structural improvement since August 2017
- since 2016 creation of Service- und Product Shop´s in the 🇬🇧 🇩🇪 🇪🇸 editions [more…]
Please contact via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- On request, we will publish your submitted contributions.
- We also look for journalistic cooperation.
You can share the Project with these buttons below: